I’ve been “tagged” by David McCarthy – which I have discovered means you have to fill out the same blog questionnaire as the tagger (in this case, “10 things I’ll never do”). I don’t normally go in for filling out surveys online, and have never been the most candid blogger either. Plus it’s very hard to say that there’s certain things I’ll never do: how can I fully predict what lies ahead in life? That said, I’d better not ignore a direct commandment from my minister, lest I get in trouble with him…
So – 10 things I will never do:
- Get used to the taste of Glasgow tap water.
- Sign up for a MySpace account.
- Like the taste of vodka.
- Become a minister.
- Vote Labour.
- Vote Conservative.
- Turn evangelical.
- Like loud, cheesy nightclubs.
- Get bored of going to interesting places.
- Be effective first thing in the morning.