While out exploring up north today, Nicole and I passed a couple of roadside adverts for the magnificently named Edward Mountain, Conservative candidate for Caithness, Sutherland and Ross in Thursday’s Scottish Parliament elections.
To honest, his adverts were a little bland, and there are a few obvious slogans he could have used instead of just his name:
- Edward Mountain: a politician with altitude
- Achieve great heights with Edward Mountain
- No dissent from Edward Mountain
- There’s summit about Edward Mountain
- Edward Mountain ‘earing your concerns
- Edward Mountain: not just a boulder politician
I’m sure there’s more, and I’m sure he’s missing a trick. Any other ideas?