Now this is difficult. When I’ve seen others do this, the facts have been at least moderately interesting, and to think of facts about myself that are truly, mind-meltingly dull is quite a challenge.
After all, I am quite an interesting person, and I could much more easily name six highly fascinating facts about myself. Like for instance the fact that my elbow joints are structured in a female rather than male way; or that I can sing “happy birthday” in Luxembourgish; or have shaken hands with Ibrahim Rugova; or used to hate garlic but now love it.
But six uninteresting facts? A tall order. Well, here goes:
- I am right-handed.
- I have two cultery and utensil drawers in my kitchen.
- I know what HTML stands for.
- Currently, I have a pen on my desk balanced on its end.
- My phone number starts with a 0.
- I’ve just become immensely bored thinking of a sixth one.
Consider yourself “tagged” if you wish.